Starting your own business. What you need to consider, and how to access the right help to do it.
This virtual event provided information on things you need to consider when starting a business. This event was organised in partnership with AD:VENTURE.
At this event, we discussed
- The pros and cons of starting your own business.
- The different types of legal structures when setting up a business.
- An introduction to marketing and how to target the right customers.
- The value of a business plan.
- The importance of cash flow and ways to raise finance.
- An overview of AD:VENTURE and the types of support on offer in the region.
We would like to thank the speakers -
Tim Gillies: Business Advisor for AD:VENTURE.
Daneile Moore: Communications and Marketing Officer for AD:VENTURE.
Sherad Dewedi: Managing Partner for Shenward Chartered Accountants.
Steven Millward: Partner for Schofield Sweeney.