This is an exciting opportunity to create a new retail ‘gateway’ development in a prime location opposite the Bradford Bulls Rugby League Club Stadium.
The demolition of Richard Dunn Sports Centre will release a site to build one of the most significant retail developments in West Yorkshire and act as a catalyst for further development opportunities in the surrounding area.
The project aims to bring together the key themes of retail, sport, leisure, education, health and regeneration.
Bradford Council is seeking expressions of interest from developers with occupiers, to bring forward this site.
For further information please contact the Invest in Bradford team on 01274 437727.
• 1.75 miles from Bradford City Centre and opposite the Bradford Bulls Rugby League Club stadium.
• Leeds 13 miles
• Manchester 35 miles.
• 1.2 miles from Low Moor railway station.
• Less than 3 miles from both Bradford Forster Square and Bradford Interchange stations.
• Direct bus links to Bradford City Centre and the wider district.
• Half a mile from M606.
• 10 miles from Leeds Bradford International Airport.