The AD:VENTURE business support programme provides fully funded tailored support to ambitious new businesses trading for less than 3 years and based in West Yorkshire.
Business owners joining AD:VENTURE will have their own dedicated business manager assigned to them, along with high quality webinars and interactive workshops on a variety of business topics and access to the Business Enterprise Fund Start Up Loans and the AD:VENTURE growth grant.
Clients can get in touch with AD:VENTURE via their website at www.ad-venture.org.uk or by calling 0113 5351199.
- The business is trading, and has been trading less than 3 years (We will consider active trading rather than the technical trading start date – Beginning of invoicing / charging for good and services.
- Aims to achieve a VAT threshold (currently £85,000 per annum) level of turnover within 2 years.
- Ambitions to recruit and build the team within 12 months.
- Be based in West Yorkshire (Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees, Wakefield, and Leeds).
- Be an SME and trading B2B (selling to other businesses). Or B2C (selling to consumers) but only if more than 50% of turnover is derived from customers located outside of the West Yorkshire geography.