What we do
As Bradford Council’s Employment and Skills Delivery Service, Skills for Work offers employment and skills training support for individuals facing the most barriers to employment. Our key aim is to connect local people to local sustainable jobs.
Skills for Work also provide a range of recruitment and customised training services to meet the business and skills needs of local employers and aims to improve skill levels in the workplace across the district.
Services we offer
The services we offer include:
- Employer led customised pre employment courses
- Specialist service for people with ill health and disabilities
- Information, Advice and Guidance
- Placement opportunities
- Knowledge of local vacancies and training
- Contact with local employers
- Job search advice
- Advice on self employment
- Compiling your CV
- Completing application forms
- Interview techniques
Our experienced staff will tailor a programme that suits your circumstances, whether you are an employer, are long or short term unemployed, or have a health condition we can help you.
Skills for Work has bases in Bradford, Shipley and Keighley
Telephone: 01274 433648 or 01535 618192